2 ea. slices of toasted bread of your choice
1/2 c. diced red beets
1/2 c. diced yellow beets
1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
1/2 c. feta cheese into lumps
Salt to taste
- In two cups of boiling water, boil beet root with a little salt for 15 minutes over high heat.
- Once tender remove the skin and cut into cubes.
- Then on toast place slices of avocado as a base and add a little salt.
- Then add some cubes of beet red and yellow on the avocado.
- And for a finishing touch lumps of Feta cheese on each slice of toast.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!