- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 3 T. Squid ink
- 1 T. Habanero vinegar
- 1-2 ea. Purple radishes
- 6 ea. Gulf shrimp
- 1 T. Granulated garlic
- 1 T. Cumin powder
- 1 ea. Lime, juiced
- 1 bunch Cilantro, finely chopped
- To taste, Salt
- Oil for sautéing
- Guacamole: Mash two perfectly ripe Avocados From Mexico with the the lime juice, salt to taste and cilantro until combined but still a bit chunky, set aside.
- Squid Ink Hot Sauce: Combine the squid ink with the habanero vinegar (this can be made by steeping habaneros in simmering apple cider vinegar) and salt to taste. Make sure the ink and vinegar are well combined so it is a nice smooth consistency.
- Smoked Radish: Cut the radish thin using a mandolin, place in a bowl. Set aside. Load a Smoking Gun with applewood smoking chips. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and fill it with smoke, seal, and place in the fridge for twenty minutes.
- Shrimp: Season the shrimp on both sides with salt to taste and the cumin and granulated garlic.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!