- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico
- 1 c. cannellini beans, drained & rinsed
- 1 T. lemon juice
- 1 T. whole grain Dijon mustard
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 4 ea. slices of whole grain bread, toasted
- 2 T. basil, roughly chopped
- In a medium bowl, mash together avocado, beans, lemon juice, mustard, salt and pepper.
- Spread avocado mash on toast and garnish with basil.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!