- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 2 ea. large apples, sliced
- 4 ea. radishes, sliced thinly
- 8 c. baby spinach
- 8 e. dried apricots, chopped
- 2 oz. goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 T. walnuts
- Salad Dressing
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. apple cider vinegar
- 1 t. Dijion mustard
- 1 T. ginger, minced
- To make dressing: Combine olive oil, vinegar, mustard and minced ginger.
- In a large bowl add spinach and top with chopped apples, spinach, radishes and apricots.
- Sprinkle avocado, goat cheese and walnuts on top and drizzle with salad dressing. Spritz with the juice of 1 lemon and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!