- 3 oz. paddlefish caviar
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1-1/2 c. crème fraîche
- 1-1/2 ea. jalapeño, seeded & diced
- 1-1/2 ea. lemon, juiced
- 3 T. chives, finely chopped
- 2 T. yuzu juice
- 2 T. agave nectar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn shoots to garnish
- In a medium bowl, combine the avocados, 1 lemon’s juice, agave nectar, yuzu juice, and jalapeño; mash until avocado is smooth.
- In a small bowl, whisk together Crème Fraîche, 1/2 of lemon’s juice and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill bowl with guacamole and top with a generous amount of Caviar.
- Garnish with dots of lemon crème fraîche, snipped chives and corn shoots.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!