- 3 t. olive oil
- 1/3 c. onion, minced
- 1/4 c. green bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. ham, diced
- 1 ea. medium tomato, diced
- 1/4 t. pepper
- 3 ea. large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- Heat 1 teaspoon oil in a medium sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onions, bell peppers, and ham; cook for 5 minutes until tender. Add in tomatoes and season with pepper; cook for 1 minute. Transfer this mixture into a bowl and set aside.
- Wipe the pan with a paper towel. Add the remaining oil and heat over medium heat. Pour in the eggs, cover, and cook for 2 minutes until the omelet sets.
- Reduce the heat to low; sprinkle with 1/4 cup cheese and ham mixture over the omelet. Gently fold the omelet in half using a spatula.
- Sprinkle the top with the remaining cheese and cover; cook for 30 seconds until the cheese is melted.
- Place the omelet on a serving dish and top with avocado slices.