- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & carefully scooped from skin
- 2 t. butter
- 4 ea. thick slices French bread, lightly toasted
- 1/2 c. baby arugula
- 12 ea. thin slices radish, cut in half-moons
- 4 ea. soft-boiled or poached eggs
- 4 t. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 t. fresh lemon juice
- 1 t. coarse sea salt
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the scooped avocado halves flat-side down on a cutting board. Slice very thinly, widthwise, keeping overall shape of avocado half intact as you slice.
- Spread 1/2 t. butter on each hot slice of bread. Divide arugula among toasts.
- Carefully slide your knife underneath one sliced avocado half, and lift entire thing on to a piece of toast. While pressing down gently with your knife, gently slide and push it across the avocado to tilt and fan (or “domino”) the pieces across the toast. Repeat for all 4 toasts.
- Slide 6 half-moon slices of radish in between the avocado slices on each toast in random order. Then, slice each egg in half and place on top of toasts, letting yolk begin to drip.
- Drizzle each toast with 1 t. olive oil, 1/2 t. lemon juice 1/4 t. sea salt, and fresh ground pepper.