- 6 oz. beef cutlet
- 4 ea. flour tortillas
- 4 ea. eggs
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 ea. onion, diced
- 1/2 c. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 T. soy sauce
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 1 T. olive oil
- 1 t. balsamic vinegar
- Salt to taste
- Combine soy sauce and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl. Cut beef into 8 thin strips and add to the balsamic vinegar and marinate for 15 minutes.
- Warm the vegetable oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add onions and sauté lightly for approximately 5 minutes.
- Increase heat to medium-high and add beef to the onion. Discard marinade. Fry the steak, stirring often, for approximately 3-4 minutes. Set aside.
- In a non-stick skillet over high heat, warm olive oil. Add tomatoes and salt to taste and sauté for 3 minutes, until the tomatoes begin caramelizing. Add eggs, stirring them constantly. Once eggs are cooked, add half the diced avocado, remove from heat and set aside.
- Roll out flour tortillas and assemble burritos. Evenly distribute the egg mixture on the middle third of each tortilla. Top with steak-onion mixture and fold each side of the tortilla over.
- Warm up a clean non-stick skillet on medium-high heat and place burrito/wrap in skillet, seam side down. Press down with a heavy lid and grill for 1 minute or until brown, then flip burrito and let cook 1 more minute. Repeat for each burrito and serve.