- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1/4 c. olive oil
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. onions, roughly chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 ea. garlic cloves, roughly chopped
- 1/2 t. sugar
- Serrano chile, roughly chopped to taste
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!