No better way to eat a quesadilla than smothered in guacamole! Chicken Quesadilla Guac boasts of mini cheese quesadillas stirred into creamy avocado with chicken and sauteed onions. This dip is sure to satisfy all your guac needs!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 2 ea. Flour tortillas, 6-inch
- 1/2 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c. Chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1/2 c. Yellow onion, sautéed
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Cilantro, to garnish
- Salsa, to garnish
- Sour cream, to garnish
- On a medium microwave-safe plate, add one tortilla. Evenly distribute cheese on top of tortilla. Then top with remaining flour tortilla, to resemble a quesadilla.
- Heat quesadilla in microwave until cheese is melted, approximately 30 seconds.
- Let quesadilla in microwave until cheese is melted, approximately 30 seconds.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add chicken and onion to guacamole mixture and stir until well combined. Then stir in quesadilla pieces, reserving some for garnish.
- Sprinkle remaining quesadilla pieces around guacamole and garnish with sour cream, salsa and cilantro.