- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 c. (dry) Farro
- 3 oz. Reduced fat goat cheese, crumbled
- 4 c. Arugula
- 1/3 c. Green onions (scallion), chopped
- 1/4 c. Dried cranberries
- 1/4 c. Walnuts, chopped
- Fresh Dill Herbed Dressing
- 1/2 Avocado From Mexico, peeled and pitted
- 1/4 c. Non-fat Greek plain yogurt
- 2 T. Lemon juice
- 1 tsp. Shallots, chopped
- 3 T. Fresh Dill, chopped
- 1 tsp. Avocado oil
- 1 T. White wine vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Salad instructions: 1. Prepare farro according to package instructions. 2. In a large bowl, combine cooked farro with arugula, green onions, cranberries, and chopped walnuts. 3. Drizzle the Avo Lemon & Fresh Dill herbed dressing and sprinkle goat cheese on top of the salad.
- Dressing instructions: Prepare salad dressing by combining ingredients into a food processor and process into a smooth consistency. Refrigerate any remaining dressing for future use.
DISCLAIMER: While many factors affect heart disease, eating avocados as part of a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol may reduce the risk.
DISCLAIMER FOR LOGO USE/ AHA Disclaimer: Avocados From Mexico are certified by the American Heart Association®. Certification does not apply to serving suggestions or recipes.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!