- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted, peeled, and thinly sliced
- 1 ea. large tomato, chopped
- 3 oz. prepared citrus dressing or vinaigrette dressing from bottle
- 4 oz. goat cheese (can substitute cream cheese)
- 16 ea. slices French Italian bread, cut 1/2" thick and toasted
- In a pie plate or shallow bowl, gently toss avocado and tomato with dressing (avocado and tomato can be prepared up to six hours before serving).
- At serving time, spread about 2 teaspoons cheese on each toast slice.
- On each toast, place an avocado slice on one side and diced tomato on the other.
- Repeat with remaining toast, avocado, and tomato.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro, chives, green onion, and ground pepper, if desired.