Avo-licious, this smoothie blended with mango, banana, yogurt and milk is the perfect way to cool off! Topped with dragon fruit, avocado, mango, chia and hemp seeds and drizzled with honey, this bowl looks as good as it tastes!
- 4 c. Mango, chunks, frozen
- 4 ea. Banana, frozen
- 2 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 1 c. Lactose-free milk, 2%
- 16 ea. Dragon fruit, balls, golfball size
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 1/2 c. Mango, diced
- 1 t. Honey
- 1/2 t. Hemp seeds
- 1/2 t. Chia seeds
- In a blender, add frozen mango, frozen banana, yogurt and milk. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie base.
- In four large bowls, evenly distribute the smoothie and top with dragon fruit, avocado, mango and chia seeds.
- Drizzle the honey over the avocado and sprinkle with hemp seeds.