- 20 ea. wonton wrappers, cut into thirds & fried
- 6 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 8 oz. peppadew chiles, drained & roughly chopped
- 5 oz. ginger, grated
- 3 ea. limes, juiced
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 ea. large red onion, finely diced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 T. rice wine vinegar
- 1 t. onion powder
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in peppadew chiles, ginger, onions, cilantro, garlic, lime juice, rice wine vinegar and onion powder until well combined. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with wonton chips.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!