- 2 c. chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved
- 1/4 c. tomato, diced
- 1/4 c. white onion, diced
- 1/4 c. Monterrey Jack cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. lime juice
- 2 T. fresh cilantro, minced
- 1 T. olive oil
- 4 t. sour cream
- 2 t. taco seasoning
- 1/2 t. TABASCO® Green Sauce
- Scoop out about a tablespoon of flesh from one avocado and roughly dice. Set both aside.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat oil to medium-high heat. Add cubed chicken and cook until well done, making sure to brown the chicken on all sides. Once chicken is fully cooked, and there is no pink, approximately 4-5 minutes, add taco seasoning and toss.
- Add lime juice and TABASCO® Green Sauce to the chicken, cooking on medium high heat for approximately 30 seconds to allow the flavors to marry.
- Remove the pan from heat and gently fold in the diced avocados.
- Transfer the mixture into the halved avocado skins. Evenly top each stuffed avocado with cheese, sour cream, diced tomato, onion and cilantro leaves and serve.