- 4 slices of toasted whole wheat bread
- 1 Hass avocado skinless and seedless
- 1 fresh jalapeno chile
- 5-6 finely chopped basil leaves
- 1 medium tomato
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- With a fork mash the avocado until smooth, add lemon juice to prevent it from turning dark. Add salt to taste.
- Cut the tomatoes into thin slices and remove the seeds.
- Remove the seeds from the jalapeno and finely chop.
- Spread bread slices with a little Greek yogurt, then add on top tomato slices and a little avocado paste. Sprinkle a little jalapeno and basil garnish.