- 4 ea. whole grain bread slices
- 4 ea. gouda, slices
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 2 T. butter
- 2 T. chutney
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Mash avocado in a bowl with a fork. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Butter all 4 slices of bread.
- Spread your favorite chutney on 2 slices of bread.
- Top each slice of bread with chutney with one slice of cheese. Add half of the mashed avocado onto each slice of cheese and spread. Add another slice of cheese then top with the remaining slices of bread.
- Using a panini press, press sandwich until golden brown and melted. Repeat for second sandwich.
- Place each sandwich on a plate and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!