- 1 c. olive oil
- 1/4 c. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 c. orange juice
- 2 T. Raspberry Chipotle Tabasco
- 1 T. orange peel, grated
- 1 t. honey
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 c. elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 c. sun-dried tomatoes, hydrated & chopped
- 1 c. mozzarella cheese balls
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1/2 c. black olives, sliced
- 1/2 c. green olives, sliced
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, orange juice, Tabasco, orange peel, honey, salt, and pepper until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine the macaroni, sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, avocados, and olives; toss gently with dressing.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!