- 8 oz. grilled flank steak, thinly sliced
- 4 c. mixed salad greens
- 1-1/2 c. red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, sliced
- 3/4 c. snow peas
- 1/2 c. scallions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. cilantro, chopped
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- 2 T. rice vinegar
- 1-1/2 t. soy sauce
- 1 t. fresh ginger, grated (or 1/4 t. ground ginger)
- 1 t. sugar
- 1/2 t. toasted sesame oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, rice vinegar, soy sauce, fresh ginger, sugar and toasted sesame oil until well combined.
- In a large bowl, combine salad greens, red bell peppers, scallions, snow peas, and cilantro; toss with dressing.
- Divide the tossed salad among 4 individual serving dishes and top each with avocado and steak.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!