- 6 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 3 ea. granny smith apples, finely chopped
- 1 ea. small daikon radish, finely chopped
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1 ea. lemon, juiced
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 oz. dehydrated strawberries
- 1 oz. dehydrated onions
- 1/4 ea. granny smith apple, cut into matchsticks
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in apples, radishes, lime juice and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with dehydrated strawberries, onions, and apple sticks.