- 3-1/2 c. fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 2 ea. cilantro sprigs, snipped
- 1 ea. 13-oz. can unsweetened light coconut milk
- 1 ea. garlic clove, pressed
- 1 ea. green onion, minced
- 1/2 c. low fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 c. pumpkin seeds
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 T. lime zest
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth (best done in 2 batches).
- Chill covered till cold, at least 1 hour.
- At serving time, garnish each serving with lime zest and pumpkin seeds.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!