- 1 cantaloupe melon (or Honey Dew)
- 1 medium Avocado From Mexico thinly sliced
- 1 package (6 slices) prosciutto or Serrano ham thinly sliced
- fresh mint leaves
- optional: balsamic glaze
- Cut melon in half, remove seeds, slice and peel. Cut each half of the melon in 5 equal slices.
- Cut avocado in half and cut into 5 slices.
- Wash and remove stems from fresh mint.
- Slice prosciutto into thin strips, removing fat as desired.
- Wrap each melon slice with one leaf of mint, a slice of avocado with a slice of prosciutto. Secure with a toothpick and serve.
- Serve with balsamic glaze, as desired.