- 10 ea. rice paper sheets
- 3 c. arugula
- 20 ea. basil leaves
- 1 ea. carrot, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 ea. cucumber, cut into matchsticks
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- Dipping Sauce:
- 1 T. rice vinegar
- 1/2 ea. lemon, juiced
- 1 t. dijon mustard
- 1/2 t. soy sauce
- 1 t. brown sugar
- 2 T. vegetable oil
- Pinch pepper
- Dipping Sauce: In a small bowl whisk together rice vinegar, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, brown sugar, vegetable oil, and pepper until well combined. Set aside.
- Place warm water in a large bowl. Dip a sheet of rice paper for 3 to 5 seconds until softened. Lay on a clean towel to remove excess water.
- To assemble, place softened rice paper on a dry surface. Place arugula, basil, carrots, cucumbers, and avocados on the bottom third of the rice paper. Fold up bottom edge to cover vegetables, then fold in the sides, and roll tightly. Continue with remaining ingredients. Cut in half and serve with dipping sauce.