Rich and flavorful doesn't even begin to describe this tostada! Layered with fajita beef, mixed greens, Avocados From Mexico, tomato, honey roasted pecans, gorgonzola cheese and topped with an avocado vinaigrette, you won't be able to get enough of dish! Truly a burst of flavor with every bite!
- 8 ea. Tostada shells
- 8 c. Mixed greens, loosely packed
- 1 lb. Seasoned fajita beef, uncooked and sliced
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 c. Honey roasted pecans, crumbled
- 1/4 c. Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
- Avocado Vinaigrette Drizzle
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 3 T. Avocado oil
- 2 T. White balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, add fajita beef and cook until brown, approximately 10 minutes (while occasionally flipping).
- In a blender, add avocado, avocado oil, white balsamic vinegar and salt and pepper to taste. Blend until smooth to form the avocado vinaigrette drizzle.
- On a large plate, evenly spread out tostada shells.
- Evenly distribute the mixed greens, fajita beef, avocado, tomatoes, honey roasted pecans and gorgonzola cheese until there are no remaining ingredients.
- Evenly drizzle the tostadas with the avocado vinaigrette drizzle.