- 2 T. Italian salad dressing
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1-1/2 c. chicken breast, cooked & diced
- 1-1/2 c. iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 6 ea. radishes, thinly sliced
- 2 t. green onions, finely chopped
- 4 ea. corn tostada shells
- 1 c. refried beans, warmed
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- 1/4 c. queso fresco, crumbled
- In a small bowl, whisk together Italian salad dressing and lime juice.
- In a medium bowl, combine chicken, lettuce, radishes, and green onions; toss with dressing.
- To assemble, evenly spread refried beans on each tostada shell. Place salad over beans, sprinkle with queso fresco, and top with avocados.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!