- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1 bag Simply TOSTITOS® Organic Blue Corn Tortilla Chips
- 1 lb. plant-based meatless ground meat (or substitute vegetarian burger, crumbled)
- 1 T. reduced-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 c. reduced-fat cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 c. red onion, diced
- 2 c. lettuce, chopped
- 2 ea. medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 c. pickle chips
- In a medium skillet, cook the plant-based meat over medium heat until fully cooked and browned. Add in the taco seasoning and continue to cook or another minute or so.
- Preheat your oven to 325°. As an alternative, this recipe can be made in foil on a grill as well.
- Scatter the blue corn tortilla chips in an even layer on a rimmed metal baking sheet. Top with shredded cheese, the meat, onions and more cheese.
- Bake the nacho in preheated oven for 10 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Remove from oven and top with lettuce, tomatoes, pickle chips and fresh diced avocados.