- 24 ea. frozen jumbo coconut shrimp (1 box)
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, peeled, pitted & skin removed
- 1/4 c. finely diced pineapple
- 1/4 c. chopped fresh scallions
- 2 T. chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 T. coconut cream
- 2 T. fresh lime juice
- 1/2 t. kosher salt
- 1/4 c. Thai sweet chili sauce
- Prepare shrimp according to package instructions.
- In a large bowl, mash avocados with a fork until chunky-smooth. Stir in pineapple, scallions, and cilantro.
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut cream and lime juice. Stir into avocado mixture. Add salt and stir until well combined.
- Scoop half the guacamole into a serving bowl. Drizzle 2 T. Thai sweet chili sauce over guacamole. Add remaining guacamole to bowl, and top with last 2 T. Thai sweet chili sauce.
- Serve hot, cooked shrimp alongside guacamole.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!