Made creamy with avocado and yogurt and flavored with coriander, Serrano chilies, fresh coconut and green onion, this cold soup is a great starter for an evening dinner on the patio! Take a bite, cool off and enjoy!
- 1 Hass avocado, skinless and seedless
- 3 cups fat chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon coriander seeds
- 1 Serrano chili without seeds
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 2 stalks green onion, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoons of grated fresh coconut (for garnish)
- Salt to taste
- In a blender blend the avocado, chicken broth, the seeds of coriander, chili and yogurt for 5 min or until a well mixed.
- Pass the mixture through a strainer to avoid lumps.
- Put the mixture in the refrigerator for 15 min before serving.
- To serve add a little onion and coconut soup as decoration.