- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/2 c. chorizo, cooked
- 1/4 c. cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 ea. garlic cloves, minced
- 3 T. fresh chiles, minced
- 2 ea. limes, juiced
- 1/4 c. Mexican crema
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3 T. queso fresco, crumbled
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in chorizo, cilantro, garlic, chiles, lime juice, and crema until well combined. Season with salt and pepper. Garnish with queso fresco.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!