Looking to cool off with a creamy smoothie bowl? This avocado mint chocolate bowl is just what you need! It's "mint to be" with dark chocolate, almonds, banana, yogurt milk and more!
- 4 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 4 ea. Banana, frozen
- 2 c. Plain Greek yogurt, 2%
- 1 c. Lactose-free milk, 2%
- 4 ea. Square of dark chocolate, 1-inch by 1-inch
- 1/4 c. Honey
- 16 ea. Mint leaves
- 1-1/2 T. Lime juice
- 1/4 t. Blue spirulina
- 1/4 t. Green spirulina
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 2 ea. Square of dark chocolate, 1-inch by 1 inch
- 1/4 c. Shaved almonds
- Mint leaf, to garnish
- In a blender, add avocado, banana, yogurt, dark chocolate, honey, mint leaves, lime juice, blue spirulina and green spirulina. Blend until all ingredients are well combined and creamy to make the smoothie base.
- In four large bowls, evenly distribute the smoothie and then top with avocado, chocolate, almonds and garnish with mint.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!