Avocado, powdered ranch dressing and TABASCO® Hot Sauce make a zesty sauce for your favorite turkey club sub! It’s a tasty way to garnish your everyday lunch!
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, halved, pitted & skin removed
- 1-1/2 T. powdered ranch dressing
- 1 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1-1/2 t. TABASCO® Hot Sauce
- 6 ea. slices classic white bread, lightly toasted
- 4 t. mayonnaise
- 4 ea. pieces green leaf lettuce
- 1/2 lb. thinly sliced turkey breast
- 4 ea. thin slices beefsteak tomato
- 8 ea. slices crisp bacon, broken in half
- 4 ea. slices Muenster cheese
- Prepare the Avocado Ranch Spread: in a medium bowl, mash the avocado with a fork until smooth. Add ranch dressing powder, lemon juice, and tabasco hot sauce and stir to combine.
- Assemble the sandwiches as follows: Spread 1 t. mayonnaise on a piece of bread. Place 1 piece lettuce on top, followed by 1/4th of the turkey, 1 slice tomato, 4 half-pieces bacon, and 1 slice Muenster cheese. Take another piece of bread and spread half of the avocado mixture on both sides of the bread for the creamy middle layer. Place onto sandwich, then continue to assemble in the reverse order, layering 1 slice Muenster, 4 half-pieces bacon, 1 slice tomato, another 1/4th of the turkey, and 1 piece lettuce. Spread 1 t. mayonnaise on another piece of bread and place mayo-side down to close the sandwich. Place long toothpicks or half-skewers through either half of the sandwich to hold it together, and cut in half diagonally. Repeat with remaining ingredients for the second sandwich.