Dreaming of your childhood ham sandwich? Try adulting it by adding crisp bacon, cheese, fresh avocado and an avocado dijonnaise spread. It's tasty and toasted, and a sandwich you will want to have again!
- 4 ea. slices of bread, toasted
- 4 ea. slices of Smithfield® Bacon. cooked
- 2 ea. slices of Smithfield® Anytime Favorites™ Ham
- 2 ea. slices of cheddar or Colby jack cheese
- 2 ea. lettuce leaves
- 1 ea. small tomato, sliced
- 1/2 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted, peeled, & sliced
- Salt to taste
- Avocado Dijonnaise Spread:
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, pitted & peeled
- 2 T. dijon mustard
- 2 T. mayonnaise
- 1/2 t. white wine vinegar
- 1/4 t. salt
- Avocado Dijonnaise Spread: In a small bowl, mash avocado until smooth. Add Dijon mustard, mayonnaise, vinegar, salt, and pepper; mix until well combined.
- To assemble, evenly spread avocado dijonnaise on 2 slices of bread. Layer bacon, ham, cheese, lettuce, tomato, and avocado; season with salt. Cover with the remaining slices of bread.