- 4 ea. slices white bread
- 3 oz. sliced turkey
- 6 ea. sliced bacon, thick-cut and cooked until crispy
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 4 ea. large leaves iceberg lettuce
- 1 ea. large tomato, sliced thin
- 6 T. mayonnaise
- 1 T. dijon or yellow mustard
- Toast bread until slightly browned on both sides.
- Distribute mayonnaise and mustard evenly on each side of bread.
- Layer lettuce, tomato, turkey, avocado and bacon on a slice of bread. Place another bread slice on top.
- Cut sandwiches into quarters and secure each quarter with a toothpick if needed before serving.