Fresh and delicious, this avocado salad is topped with a mixture of olive oil, oregano and lime juice to create a mouthwatering drizzle! Take this salad to a whole new level by added pan-seared salmon and warm pita bread! Plus, the healthy avocado featured in this recipe is a good source of fiber (11% of the DV) and is a great way to add variety to your diet.
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, sliced
- 2 ea. plum tomatoes, sliced
- 2 T. olive oil
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1 ea. fresh oregano leaf (or 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano)
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/8 t. ground black pepper
- In serving bowl, gently toss avocados and tomatoes.
- In small cup, combine olive oil, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Drizzle over avocados and tomatoes.
- Season with additional salt and pepper to taste, if desired, and serve.