- 2 c. cooked rice
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. egg
- 1 ea. small garlic clove, minced
- 2 t. toasted sesame oil
- 1-1/2 t. grated ginger
- 1 t. soy sauce
- 1 t. avocado oil
- In a medium sauté pan, add avocado oil and heat on high. Add diced avocado, garlic and ginger. Stir gently as not to mash the avocado, and cook until garlic starts to look golden. Add sesame oil.
- Add rice to the pan, and gently break apart any big clumps.
- Stir in soy sauce, then crack egg into pan. Gently stir until egg is cooked through.
- Remove from heat, divide among two bowls and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!