Avo fajita pizza for the win! Topped with fajita beef, bell pepper, onion, avocado, cheese and drizzled with avo crema, this pizza is a game changer for flavor! Serve with a fresh green salad for the perfect lunch or dinner!
- 1 ea. Frozen pizza crust
- 1-1/2 c. Mexican blend cheese, shredded
- 1/2 lb. Seasoned fajita beef, uncooked and sliced
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. Green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/3 c. Pizza sauce
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- Avo Crema Drizzle
- 2 oz. Cream cheese, melted
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/4 c. Milk, 2%
- Preheat the oven to 400ºF degrees.
- In a large skillet on medium-high heat, warm avocado oil and add fajita beef, onion and bell pepper. Saute for approximately 10-15 minutes while stirring constantly.
- On a pizza stone, place the frozen pizza crust, spread pizza sauce, cheese, bell pepper and onions, and fajita beef. Bake for approximately 20-25 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, add cream cheese, milk and avocado. Whisk until smooth to form the avo crema drizzle.
- Allow the pizza to cool and top with diced avocado and drizzle with avo crema drizzle. Cut into 8 slices.