Top grilled red snapper with this creamy avocado, yogurt, coriander cream! Flavorful and delicious, it pairs wonderfully with grilled veggies or a fresh green salad!
- 4 fillets of snapper clean, boneless
- 8 tablespoons natural yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 Hass avocados skinless and boneless
- 10 finely chopped coriander leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Marinate the fillets of fish with salt and pepper and let stand for 10 minutes before putting them on the grill.
- In a blender, pour 8 tablespoons of Yogurt, two tablespoons of lemon, avocados, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place fish fillets on Grill approximately 2-3 minutes per side (remember that fish doesn’t take long to cook). When it’s ready put it on a dish, pour a little sauce of avocado and yogurt on each fillet and garnish with a bit of cilantro on top.