Stuffed with ground beef, black beans, lettuce, tomatoes, cheese and topped with crunchy tortilla strips, this creamy guacamole takes a deconstructed taco to a whole new level! Eat it with a chip or add it to a tortilla for an extra taco flare, either way, you are sure to love every bite!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 4 oz. Beef, 90/10 lean, ground
- 1 c. Lettuce, shredded
- 1/4 c. Black beans
- 1/4 c. Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/4 ea. Taco seasoning, packet
- 1/4 c. Tomatoes, diced
- 1/4 c. Tri-colored tortilla strips
- 1 t. Avocado oil
- Salt, to taste
- In a large skillet, warm avocado oil and add ground beef. Brown beef until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes), until there is no pink.
- Add taco seasoning to beef and stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cooked beef, beans, cheese and tomato to guacamole mixture.
- Evenly distribute lettuce onto plate and top with guacamole. Top with tortilla strips.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!