Layered with white sauce, mozzarella, prosciutto, arugula, fig and avocado, this pizza is a bistro dream! Drizzled with honey, it is the perfect blend of sweet and savory!
- 1 ea. Cauliflower pizza crust, frozen
- 5 ea. Slices of fresh mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 c. Arugula
- 1/2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 4 ea. Sun-dried figs, slices
- 1/4 c. White pizza sauce
- 1 ea. Slice of prosciutto, sliced
- Preheat the oven to 425°F degrees.
- On a pizza stone, place the frozen cauliflower pizza crust and spread the white pizza sauce over the crust. Evenly distribute arugula, mozzarella, figs, and prosciutto. Bake for approximately 10 minutes.
- Once cooled, evenly distribute avocado, and drizzle the honey evenly over the pizza. Cut the pizza into 8 slices.