- 4 c. fresh corn, cooked & cut off the cob
- 1/4 c. sour cream
- 1/4 c. cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 T. lime juice
- 1 t. chili powder
- 1 ea. Avocado From Mexico, diced
- 1/4 c. cottage cheese
- In a large bowl, combine corn, sour cream, cilantro, lime juice, and chili powder; mix well.
- Gently fold in avocado and top with cottage cheese.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!