Get your heat on with this recipe. Pistachios, blood orange, and habanero chile add a fun twist to your typical guacamole!
- 1 ea. habanero chile, sliced
- 1 ea. yellow tomato, sliced
- 1 c. apple cider vinegar
- 2 T. sugar
- 1 t. salt
- 4-5 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1/2 ea. red onion, finely diced
- Cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 ea. lime, juiced
- 1 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 t. roasted granulated garlic
- 1 ea. blood orange, segmented
- 1 T. roasted pistachios, finely chopped
- In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, sugar, and salt; mix until the sugar and salt are completely dissolved.
- Place habanero chiles and tomatoes into vinegar mixture. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Place the orange segments on a baking sheet and lightly char with a blow torch.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in red onions, cilantro, lime juice, olive oil, and granulated garlic until well combined. Top with orange segments and marinated habanero chiles and tomatoes.