- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. lime, juice
- 1 t. piment d’espellette (red chili pepper powder)
- 2 T. silvered almonds, toasted
- 1 T. arctic thyme
- 1 t. red peppercorns
- Grind the almonds, thyme, and peppercorn in a pestle or food processor.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lime juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in almond mixture and red chili pepper powder until well combined.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!