Add avocado to your Thanksgiving celebration with this festive guacamole! Flavored with roasted Brussels sprouts, butternut squash and dried cranberries, this guacamole give you something to be thankful for! Your family and friends are sure to love this appetizer!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico
- 1/2 c. Butternut squash, diced
- 1/4 c. Brussel sprouts, shaved
- 2 T. Dried cranberries
- 1 T. Avocado oil
- 1/2 T. Rosemary, dried
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400ºF degrees.
- On a baking sheet, evenly distribute butternut squash, drizzle with half of the avocado oil and sprinkle rosemary on top. Bake for approximately 50 minutes (broken into two 25-minute increments).
- While butternut squash starts to cook, in a small bowl, mix Brussels sprouts with remaining avocado oil.
- After butternut squash has cooked for 25 minutes, take out of oven and add Brussels sprouts. Then cook for the remaining 25 minutes.
- In a small bowl, mash avocados and stir in lemon juice.
- Add butternut squash, Brussels sprouts and cranberries to avocado mixture and salt to taste.