- 2 ea. large eggs
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, thinly sliced
- 1-1/4 c. milk
- 1 c. all-purpose flour
- 1 T. + 2 t. butter
- 1 T. chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare the batter. Whisk the eggs, milk, flour, 1 tablespoon butter and salt and pepper until smooth. Add the chives and whisk for 10 seconds.
- Grease a skillet with the additional 2 teaspoons of butter and heat the skillet over medium heat.
- Pour a thin layer of batter on the bottom of the skillet, swirling the skillet to ensure that the batter is distributed evenly.
- Let the batter cook until the top looks slightly dry, then flip it gently with a spatula. Cook for 10 seconds more and then move the crepe to a plate.
- Layer a few slices of avocado on the crepe and fold the crepe in half.
- Repeat the process to make the other crepes and serve.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!