Comfort your taste buds with Stewed & Spicy Guac! Full of taco-seasoned beef, stewed tomatoes, chipotle pepper and balanced with queso fresco, this guac brings all the warmth of stew to your tastebuds!
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, cubed
- 4 oz. Beef, 90/10 lean, ground
- 1 ea. Chipotle pepper, diced
- 1/2 c. Tomatoes, stewed, drained
- 1/4 c. Queso fresco
- 1/4 ea. Taco seasoning packet
- 1 + 1/2 t. Avocado oil
- 1 t. Lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- In a large skillet, warm one teaspoon avocado oil and add ground beef. Brown beef until thoroughly cooked (approximately 10 minutes), until there is no pink.
- Add taco seasoning to beef and stir until well combined.
- In a small skillet, heat remaining avocado oil and add pepper. Sauté for approximately 5-10 minutes. Then add to beef and stir until well combined.
- In a small bowl, add avocados and stir in lemon juice. Salt to taste.
- Add cooked beef, pepper and tomatoes to guacamole mixture. Stir until well combined.
- Top with queso fresco.