- 1 ea. box of corn muffin mix
- 1 ea. egg
- 1/2 c. + 3 T. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. Avocados From Mexico, mashed
- 1/3 c. milk
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Use cooking spray to grease 6 cups of a muffin tin.
- Mix all ingredients except the 3 tablespoons of cheese in a medium bowl until well combined.
- Fill the greased muffin tin 2/3 of the way full for 6 muffins. Top with remaining cheese, then bake for 15-20 minutes until a toothpick inserted comes out clean and tops are lightly brown.
Did you know the avocado is a fruit, not a vegetable? Learn more about the amazing avocado, including its rich history, cultural impact and tasty ways to eat this delicious superfood in guacamole as well as other dishes!