- 20 ea. grape tomatoes, halved
- 3 ea. garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 6 large basil leaves
- 2 lemons juiced
- 1 tbsp balsamic vinegar reduction
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tsp best olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium bowl, toss the tomatoes with the garlic and olive oil. Season with salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast until tender.
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency.
- Fold in basil, lemon juice, and roasted tomatoes. Drizzle with balsamic vinegar reduction.