- 6 ea. eggs
- 1 ea. Avocados From Mexico, diced
- 1 ea. green onion stalk, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 T. milk
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Non-stick cooking spray to taste
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a bowl, combine eggs, milk, garlic powder, green onion and salt and pepper to taste. Beat until fully mixed.
- Spray a muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray.
- Evenly distribute 3/4 of the diced avocado and 3/4 of the cheese among 8 of the cups in muffin tin.
- Evenly ladle the egg mixture over the cheese and avocado until the muffin cups are 3/4 full.
- Bake for 22-25 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with leftover 1/4 avocado and shredded cheese Serve warm, or completely cool.