Roasted pistachios, goat cheese and shallots provide a new twist to guacamole! Creamy and crunchy, this dip is great on raw veggies as a healthy snack!
- 3 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 2 T. fresh lemon juice
- 1/3 c. shallot, minced
- 1 T. jalapeño, minced
- 1/3 c. goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/4 c. roasted pistachios, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, mash the avocados with lemon juice until chunky-smooth.
- Fold in shallots, jalapeños, and pistachios until well combined. Top with goat cheese crumbles.