Lump crab jazzed up with chives, parsley and red bell peppers make a delicious topping to your corn chip. Top it on a salad and make it a meal!
- Guacamole Base:
- 2 ea. Avocados From Mexico, halved, pitted, & peeled
- 1 ea. Serrano chile, minced
- 2 T. white onion, finely chopped
- 1 T. cilantro, finely chopped
- 3 T. lime juice
- 1 t. salt
- Lump Crab:
- 8 oz. lump crab meat, roughly chopped
- 1 T. mayonnaise
- 2 T. lime juice
- 1/2 t. lime zest
- 1/4 c. red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 T. chives, finely chopped
- 1 T. parsley, finely chopped
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Tortilla chips, crushed as needed
- Guacamole Base: In a medium bowl, mash the avocados to desired consistency. Fold in Serrano chile, onions, cilantro, lime juice, and salt until well combined.
- Lump Crab Guacamole: In a small bowl, add the crab meat, mayonnaise, lime juice, lime zest, red bell pepper, chives, parsley, salt, and pepper until well combined. Fold crab mixture into prepared guacamole base. Garnish with crushed tortilla chips.